Marios Hartsiotis & Co LLC law firm, specialising in Cyprus and international law, was formed in 1990 and became one of the leading and best known legal companies in Cyprus as a result of rapid expansion over these years.
The company’s head office is located in Limassol, however the company boasts a vast network of partners around the world which means it offers support to the clients located nearly anywhere in the world.
The company offers legal services to large clients, transnational corporations, insurance companies, banks, private business and individual clients worldwide.
Marios Hartsiotis Corporate and commercial law in Cyprus
The corporate law division of Marios Hartsiotis & Co LLC offers a wide range of services to the clients, including company registration in Cyprus and in other jurisdictions. The company’s corporate lawyers can give expert advice on company structure and incorporation in Cyprus and in other jurisdictions.
The following services are offered to the clients:
- registration of companies in Cyprus;
- registration of companies in other jurisdictions;
- drafting of shareholder agreements and development of corporate management structure;
- pre-M&A procedures;
- corporate regulation and domiciliated services.
Representation in civil and arbitration courts
The company’s court division has proven track records, and specialises in civil and commercial law. Its specialists represent clients’ interests and ensure their protection. The experts of Marios Hartsiotis & Co LLC maintain close target-focused contact with their clients at all times to maximise performance and to develop package solutions.
The company focuses on:
- domestic relations law;
- disputes related to road traffic incidents;
- injury claims;
- employers’ liability;
- insurance of claims and disputes;
- property rights;
- debt collection;
- contract law;
- the Aviation Act;
- administrative legislation;
- settlement of corporate disputes;
Intellectual property rights
The company’s clients can receive expert advice on intellectual property protection, registration and use.
The clients can receive answers to the following questions during legal consultations:
- registration of trademarks, patents, copyright;
- licensing and franchising;
- legal consultation on intellectual property purchase, protection and use.
Real estate and title
The clients enjoy professional support and consulting on property and real estate issues.
The experienced team of lawyers offers full-range services on:
- real estate purchase;
- formulation, follow-up and administration of property contracts;
- real estate management;
- preparation of last wills and testaments; title transfer documents.
- Investment Incentives Greece
- Cypriot Citizenship: Fast-Track Procedure
- Cyprus Immigration permit for permanent residence (non-EU nationals): Fast-track procedure (Reg. 6(2))