Advertising
News
To the list of news

9 Feb 2017
Fire in one of the Kakopetria’s hotels

Какопетрия

According to the fire service, the cause of fire in one of the Kakopetria‘s hotels was malfunctioning chimney. The fire started inside it and then went over to the roof of the hotel.

Regardless of all efforts, it was not possible to extinguish the fire without professional help.

The firemen from the nearest stations at Evrichou and Lakatamia received the distress call at 08:50 and after one hour the fire was completely extinguished.

Показать комментарии
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments