Monday, 17 August Cyprus Nicosia +26°
News

Iran says 193 children killed in US-led war as attacks hit healthcare facilities

Iran says 193 children killed in US-led war as attacks hit healthcare facilities
Photo: illustrative photo · Cyprus Inform

Tehran, Iran. Iran’s government said the ongoing US-led war against Iran has killed 193 children, including an eight-month-old girl. The statement was made by a government spokesperson during a briefing.


Child casualties and injuries

The spokesperson said the youngest reported fatality was an eight-month-old girl. Speaking in front of a board displaying photos of the children who were killed, the spokesperson also said a four-month-old baby had been injured, according to the Mehr news agency.

Healthcare facilities and medical workers

During the briefing, the spokesperson provided accounts of attacks on healthcare and medical facilities and said 11 healthcare workers have been killed so far.


What impact do you think the reported attacks on healthcare facilities could have on civilians?

Breaking Cyprus news on Telegram Subscribe to be the first to know about the island's key events.
Subscribe
How this material was prepared

This news item was generated automatically by Cyprus Inform from publicly available materials. Report an error →

Leave a comment

Similar newsAll news